- A: Wool
- B: Working Dogs
- C: Shearing and Wool Handling Competition
- D: Agricultural Produce
- E: Poultry
- F: Vintage Machinery and Vintage Cars
- G: Equestrian Events
- H: Vegetables, Fruit and Herbs
- I: Plants and Flowers
- J: Cookery
- K: Needlework
- L: Knitting and Crochet
- M: Creative Crafts
- N: Patchwork
- O: Art
- P: Photography
- Q: Junior Sections
- R: Dog Jumps
- S: Collectors
- Volunteers Needed!
Section O: Art
STEWARD: J.Packard 9822 1533
Entries Close: Wednesday 24th October, 2012.
Most Points Classes 1-8, donated by Mrs Peg Crosby.
Most Outstanding Exhibit Overall, donated by Mrs Anne Flugge.
All exhibits to be in by Wednesday 24th October, 2012. All paintings must be framed, dry and ready to hang. Exhibits can be collected on Saturday 27th October from 6.00pm.
1. Landscape or Seascape in Water Colours
2. Landscape or Seascape in Oils
3. Drawing, any subject, any medium (other than pastels)
4. Pastels, any subject
5. Still Life, any medium, (includes floral)
6. Animal / Bird Study, any medium
7. Portraiture, any medium
8. Mixed Media
Juniors See Section Q6