- A: Wool
- B: Working Dogs
- C: Shearing and Wool Handling Competition
- D: Agricultural Produce
- E: Poultry
- F: Vintage Machinery and Vintage Cars
- G: Equestrian Events
- H: Vegetables, Fruit and Herbs
- I: Plants and Flowers
- J: Cookery
- K: Needlework
- L: Knitting and Crochet
- M: Creative Crafts
- N: Patchwork
- O: Art
- P: Photography
- Q: Junior Sections
- R: Dog Jumps
- S: Collectors
- Volunteers Needed!
Section Q: Junior Sections - FLORAL ART
Q9 – JUNIOR FLORAL ART
Stewards: Garden Club Members.
Entries close: Wednesday 24th October, 2012
Most Points Classes 1-2, donated by Cindy Westbrook
Most Points Classes 3-4, donated by Cindy Westbrook
Exhibits to be in place by 9.00am Saturday 27th October, 2012.
All exhibits to be the work of the child.
Exhibits can be collected on Saturday 27th October from 6.00pm.
15 Years and under – age to be stated on entry form
1. Container of mixed flowers (at least 3 varieties)
2. Tray depicting Life on a Farm (damp sand, tray approx 30 x 35cm, must be 50% plant material)
10 Years and under - age to be stated on entry form
3. Container of mixed flowers (at least 3 varieties)
4. Tray depicting Life on a Farm (damp sand, tray approx 30 x 35cm, must be 50% plant material)
Container: may be any shape or size suitable for holding flowers.
(HINT) In classes 1&3 a finished arrangement should be at least one and a half times the height of your container.