- A: Wool
- B: Working Dogs
- C: Shearing and Wool Handling Competition
- D: Agricultural Produce
- E: Poultry
- F: Vintage Machinery and Vintage Cars
- G: Equestrian Events
- H: Vegetables, Fruit and Herbs
- I: Plants and Flowers
- J: Cookery
- K: Needlework
- L: Knitting and Crochet
- M: Creative Crafts
- N: Patchwork
- O: Art
- P: Photography
- Q: Junior Sections
- R: Dog Jumps
- S: Collectors
- Volunteers Needed!
Please see the attached "Application For Membership" form (below).
- Single membership $20
- Family membership $35
- Junior (17 and under) $5
JOIN US, TOGETHER WE’LL MAKE IT HAPPEN.
FAMILY MEMBERSHIP PRIVELEGES
- Admission to the ground for self and members of family 15 years and under on production of member’s ticket. Also guest ticket admittance to grounds.
- Member’s Afternoon Tea Saturday 2:30pm – 4:00pm Pioneer Room.
Annual subscription to be received before Show Day.
In view of the expense of sending reminders, prompt payment would be appreciated.
Bank account details: BSB 036 153 Account No. 530015
Member’s privileges are not transferable. Any breach will result in confiscation of tickets.
Note: Adobe Acrobat Reader may be required to open this PDF file (free download).